Friday, April 6, 2012

Earth Day Fun and Freebie

Earth Day, Hooray is packed full of activities for the whole week of Earth Day! It includes posters, literature lists, gameboard, classroom banner, 14 math and language stations, student booklet to compliment each station, craftivity and poetry activity and a double sided tri-fold for students.
If time doesn't slow down ... the end of the year is going to be here before we know it!!
The banner is finished and posted... ... and I've loaded a math freebie for your patience...

7 comments:

Lili Garcia said...

Wow!!! It's so cute, thanks a lot for making it super fast. I love it!!!!

FirstGradeBlueSkies (Jennifer) said...

Looks super cute!
Jennifer
First Grade Blue SKies

Lori Rosenberg said...

Thank you for the cute freebie! This will look pretty in my classroom! I also wanted to let you know that I tagged you in a game of blogger tag. Please click here for more information: http://teachingwithloveandlaughter.blogspot.com/2012/04/tag-youre-it.html

Thanks,

Lori
Teaching With Love and Laughter

Kathy said...

love your banners! You are making one for welcome at the beginning of the year, right? :) Thank you for the cool freebie too! I've purchased many of your things on TPT, glad I finally followed up and found your blog!

Primary Reading Party said...

Thank you for the freebies!

Cecelia said...

I ADORE your math games. You are the best!
I tagged you. Check it out at http://ilove1stgrade.blogspot.com/
Cecelia
http://ilove1stgrade.blogspot.com/

Smith said...

Thank you for the freebies!