Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Halloween Graphing Freebie

I've mentioned it many times... I love the holidays. Last year I posted this Halloween fruit snack graphing... and last night I was out running  errands and saw the same Betty Crocker box available... yippee!!! 
 SO... If you live near a Sam's Club (I'm sure it's little sister store... Walmart, too) grab yourself a box of Betty Crocker Halloween Fruit Snacks and download a copy. We can all stash it in our cabinets until the goblins, witches and bats begin to fly!!


7 comments:

Teacher and Life Long Learner said...

Thanks for sharing, Lory!!!!
Stop by anytime!

Anna D said...

LOVE This!!!!! Thank you so much! I absolutely love reading your blog and everything you do in your classroom. I recently purchased your Daily Math packet and I LOVE IT!!!!!!

I just started my new blog and I added your blog button to my blog! I would love it if you could check it out :) Thanks again!

http://simplyskilledinsecond.blogspot.com/

hugs
Anna

Sara Soucy said...

I love your graph! I'm headed out to look for those treats now so I can use this project in my class! Thanks!

Sara :)
Smiling In Second Grade

underpaid and overblessed said...

So cute, Lory! Glad I already had a Walmart trip planned tonight. Thanks for sharing!!!

~Brittany

The Hands-On Teacher said...

LOVE this!!!! By the way...
You've been BOO-ed! :) Come check it out!

Marie
The Hands-On Teacher in First!

Jen (Hello Mrs. Sykes) said...

Love it!! :) Thanks for sharing again!

~Jen
Hello Mrs Sykes

Greg Smedley said...

Love the graphing freebie! Thanks for sharing!

I'm a new follower! Please visit my manly blog!

Greg


Smedley's Smorgasboard of Kindergarten