Tuesday, July 16, 2013

1st GRADE - Math Homework for the WHOLE year ... POSTED!!

 
 Ta-da!!  Thanks for your patience and encouragement.
Math Homework for the WHOLE year in 2nd grade has been accepted very well.
 THANK YOU!
I was pleased to hear so many requests for 1st grade!
It has been posted today!!
Encourage your first graders to study, actively participate, master each Common Core math standard and enjoy math homework all year long...
 
Teachers enjoy less paper work, copying and spending our ever shrinking budget on paper!

3 comments:

Lori L said...

This looks amazing. I can only imagine how long it took for you to put it all together. I am off to go add it to my TPT wish list. Thank you so much -- I know this is to be a HUGE help for me this year :)

Lori
wrlean@aol.com

Lynn said...

Yeah! Thank you so much! I just put it in my cart. Thanks for making a first grade one. You are awesome!

Tamera Wilson said...

OMG! I love you!
BTW, when did you have your blog redone?
I love it!
:)
Tamera
My Heart Belongs in First
&
Live Love Lockets